- Choose one central cloud-based system
To avoid confusion use one centralized system for document control.
- Develop an organized file structure
Establishing a logical name and file structure in your storage will make your work with documents a lot easier
- Establish a transparent and efficient approval system
A thorough check, review and approval process should be carried out across the project organization
- Track revisions
Revision tracking is core of a document control system. Team members should be able to easily investigate changes between versions of drawings and other documents
- Ensure real-time access, anywhere
Allow access from the field, ensuring that everybody only use approved versions of documents.
- PAS 1192 in 5 minutes. The B1M, British Standard Institute 2013
- Learn about Kapio Cloud’s Document Control
Operations Director Kasper Lorenzen, Optimise International, tel. +45 5387 5380, email@example.com